About the Conference
This is the seventh year this conference is being offered for UIC academic fiscal officers and school/college/department administrators with high-level research, human resources, and business and finance responsibilities. The mission of the conference is to provide its audience with knowledge, resources, and networking opportunities to enable them to manage the challenges they face and pursue excellence in their roles at the university.
- To facilitate the sharing of best practices, new knowledge, tips, and tools that are relevant to this target audience and that can be passed down to their staff;
- To provide a forum for this target audience to share problems and concerns and develop possible solutions for some of the most challenging issues they face;
- To encourage networking and collaboration across units, departments, and schools/colleges;
- To recognize the importance of the work being done by this group of administrators and foster a greater sense of purpose and camaraderie.
- Michael Amiridis, Chancellor
- Susan Poser, Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
- Robert Barish, MD, Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs
- Mitra Dutta, Vice Chancellor for Research
- Michael Ginsburg, Interim Associate Vice Chancellor for Human Resources
- Vanessa Peoples, Interim Assistant Vice President for Business and Finance
Conference Planning Team
- Mary Malcolm, OBFS, Associate Director for Training and Communications
- Bernadette Rossmoore, OBFS, Coordinator of Business and Financial Services